What Martin Does At Planet Ark Power
Martin has over 35 years of experience in the Electricity Supply Industry in NSW and Queensland, holding Executive Engineering Management roles. These included the areas of distribution and sub transmission power line design, network planning and asset management, and the development of regulatory submissions and preparation and publishing of Regulatory Annual Network Management Plans.
He has prepared and overseen annual capital and operating/maintenance programs in excess of $1 billion, and has contract and project management experience for multi-million dollar electricity asset projects.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
• Bachelor of Business
• Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ)
• Chartered Professional Engineer
• National Professional Engineers Registered (NPER)
• Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia (FIEAust)
• Committee member of Engineers Australia Electrical Branch Queensland