More resilient two-way grids
The decarbonisation of the energy system is one of the biggest challenges facing the world and grid operators have a critical role to play in the acceleration of clean energy. As we transition away from coal fired power stations to solar and wind generation, it creates new challenges to power quality, stability, and the secure operation of our electricity grid.
The compact and powerful eleXsys hardware and Ai based software helps to manage the stability and resilience of distributed solar and wind generation.
With the eleXsys grid edge technology we can design and implement solutions that address poor power factor, phase imbalance and electrical harmonics, in addition to providing voltage regulation and power conditioning services.
The operational benefits for your clean energy assets are that they operate at peak output generation, with a greater energy yield and return on investment. In addition, the electrical equipment can operate with higher efficiency, lower energy losses and improved reliability.
Voltage Management as a Service is equally applicable to new clean energy installations or for distressed or underperforming solar or wind assets.
The benefits of Voltage Management as a Service:
- Circumvent solar and wind power curtailment to get the most out of your clean energy investment.
- Enable full export of surplus energy to the grid.
- Improve power quality at the point of connection.
- Avoid expensive network and electrical plant upgrades.
- Improves energy generation output of distressed and underperforming solar or wind assets with increased return on investment.
- Take advantage of our Voltage Management as a Service model with zero capital down.
- Helps improve power factor, lower harmonics, phase imbalance and reduce energy costs.